PURCHASING TICKETS ONLINE
The entire purchasing process takes place in a secure environment. Once your information has been confirmed, access will be granted to the pay server for the corresponding bank card where your bank may request some type of confirmation.
- Changes, refunds, or cancellations are not permitted, whether tickets have been purchased through the ticket office, telephone, or online.
- Access to the stadium grounds is not permitted without a ticket that has passed through the entrance control.
- As of the 2015-2016 season, children under 5 also require a ticket thas passed through the entrance control.
- There are no discounted senior tickets.
- There are no discounts for groups or organisations.
For any questions or information, you may contact the Sevilla FC Supporter's Information office.
TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Purchased tickets may be collected at the Stadium’s Main Ticket Office, during the opening hours established for each match (you can find this information included among the general information for each match).
TICKETS FOR SUPPORTERS OF VISITING TEAMS
Sections S46 and S38 in the upper deck of Gol Sur are reserved for visiting supporters, especially during matches against rivals from Andalusia, Real Madrid C.F., F.C. Barcelona, and UEFA Europa League matches.
Therefore, if they are requested they will not be available for purchase at the Ticket Office, and these tickets must be acquired through the visiting clubs.
TICKETS FOR SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS (ACTIVATION)
Matches labelled “Fuera de Abono” are included in the season ticket and season ticket holders will require only their season pass to access the match.