1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits or that of his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which he or she uses his or her computer, may be used to recognize the User.
2. Types of cookies that may be used by this Website.
• Own Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the User's computer from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a website.
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by the Owner or by third parties, allow the number of Users to be quantified and thus enable the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered to them to be carried out. To this end, we analyse your browsing in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
• Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if any, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if any, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the Owner to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this. Also, it is possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about the products or services offered, a cookie may be installed in the browser to subsequently display advertising related to the search that has been made, carry out control of the ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
3. Cancellation and deletion of cookies.
Cancellation and deletion of cookies.
Users may accept, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by adjusting the settings of the browser options installed. If they do not allow cookies to be installed on their browser, they may not be able to access certain sections of the Website. Information on how to set cookies according to the browser used can be found in the following links (links valid at the time of editing this text)
The Owner is not liable for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links in this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service providers.
|Name of provider||Purpose of cookie||Description of purpose of cookie||For more information about the purpose of the cookie|
|Google Tag Manager||Tag Manager||Tool that enables the Website to manage its tags easily||http://www.google.com/tagmanager/|
|Google DoubleClick||Advertising||Website Advertising Management||http://www.google.com/doubleclick/|
|Lockerz Share||Social Interaction||Allows the web to be shared on social networks||https://www.addtoany.com/buttons/faq/|
|Google Analytics||Web Analytics||Statistics on visits to the website||http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/|
|Twitter Advertising||Advertising||Management of Advertising on the Website linked to a social network||https://twitter.com/|
|Facebook Custom Audience||Advertising||Management of Advertising on the Website linked to a social network||https://www.facebook.com/business/|
|Facebook Connect||Widget, Social||Connection of users to the social network||http://developers.facebook.com/|
|AddToAny||Social||Connection of users to the social network||https://www.addtoany.com/|
The Owner declines all liability for the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies relating to third party cookies.
This policy was last amended on 16 May 2018
5. Web Analytics - Google Analytics.
Web Analytics - Google Analytics .
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. whose registered office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos ("Google"). This tool allows the Owner to know the degree of involvement of Users with the Website, with the possibility of viewing various reports describing how Users interact with the Website in order to improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, i.e. it reports on website trends without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to track your interactions with the website. These cookies are used to store information such as the time of the visit, whether the User has been to the site before, and which site has recommended the User to visit this Website. Browsers do not share source cookies from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as an "Internet Protocol address" or "IP address". Because these numbers are often assigned by country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state, and city from which your computer is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users visiting the Website so that the Owner can know from which points on the planet the Site is being visited. This method is called "IP geolocation". Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
The Google Analytics Terms of Service prohibit the tracking or collection of personal information that identifies an individual (such as name, email address, billing information, and other associated data) through Google Analytics or the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The Owner can control what information Google may use and decide whether or not it wants Google to use this data through Google Analytics' data sharing options. The data is used to improve Google's products and services.