The Owner undertakes to comply with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of Users. The aim is to offer the best service to the User and for this purpose it is necessary to have their data.
SEVILLA FÚTBOL CLUB S.A.D.
Tax ID.: A41035346
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005 Sevilla.
Phone: 954 53 53 53
- Answering of queries:
- Providing the service requested by the User: Processing of the registration as a user of the Website in order to provide the services offered.
- Sales: Management of the sales process of the products or services selected by the User.
- Registration: Procedure for Users to communicate their interest in participating in activities.
- Browsing data: Data collected from our own cookies or from third parties that may be generated by this Website and which are specifically reported in the Cookies Policy.
- Commercial communications: Users who voluntarily accept this option will receive promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from the Owner.
- Commercial communications with third party information: Users who voluntarily accept this option will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with whom the Owner has an agreement. In any event, the Owner will be the one who will send this information and in no case will the User's data be transferred to these third parties.
- Personalized commercial communications: Users who voluntarily accept this option will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized commercial information that the Owner may deem appropriate based on their behaviour, preferences and personal profile.
- In any event, Users may subsequently at any time object to the receipt of advertising by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same account in which the communications are received.
- Human Resources: Data collected in the Human Resources form or attached in files by candidates interested in applying for job openings.
- Complaints Channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel, relating to both the person lodging the complaint and any affected third parties, necessary for the management of the club's internal complaints system.
- Communication with Shareholders: Data regarding the registration or updating of information regarding the club’s shareholders, necessary for monitoring the shares and managing their relationship with the club, including sending communications with unique shareholder information.
Legitimation and storage:
There are no plans to transfer the data collected through this website, unless expressly indicated, where appropriate, in the relevant information text.
Rights of data subjects:
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with the subject "Data Protection" to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating their contact details and sending a copy of their identity document or sending an email request with the subject "Exercise of Rights" to email@example.com, from the same email account they provided. Users have the right to withdraw their consent and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es). The Data Protection Officer is: Grupo Datcon Sur S.L.U., C/ Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free text fields:
Any free text fields that may appear on the forms of the Website for the User's use have the sole and exclusive purpose of gathering information to improve the quality of the Services.
In any spaces that the Website may offer as "free text fields", Users shall not include any personal data that may be classified as data for which a special level of protection is required, including, but not limited to, data relating to economic and financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, trade union affiliation, health, racial origin and/or sex life.
The Owner informs Users of the non mandatory nature of the collection of certain data, except in the fields indicated to the contrary by means of a (*). However, failure to provide such data may prevent the provision of any Services linked to such data, releasing the Owner from any liability for non-provision or incomplete provision of such Services.
Access to and rectification of personal data:
Users agree to provide accurate information regarding their personal data, and always keep the data provided to the Owner updated. Users will be responsible, at all times, for the truthfulness of the data provided, and the Owner reserves the right to exclude any User who has provided false data from the services , without prejudice to any other actions that may be applicable in law. The data provided by Users will be assumed to be correct, so, in the event of Users submitting incorrect data, the Owner declines any liability in the event of incorrect execution or non-execution of the shipment, as well as the incorrect completion of the necessary administrative procedures.
Communication of personal data:
In relation to the management of the services, Users' data may be processed by companies that provide the Owner with various services, including, among others, shipping, courier, accounting, consultancy, computer maintenance, or any other service for which, due to its status as Data Controller, it is essential or unavoidable for them to access or process this data. Under no circumstances will this processing be considered as a transfer of data.
The Owner will not transfer your data to third parties under any circumstances.
In addition, information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, information that the parties agree is of such a nature, or information that is simply related to such information, shall also be treated as confidential. The viewing of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner thereof in each case.
In compliance with the provisions of the current Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that the photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication we inform you that photographs of people with promotional purposes may appear on this Website and that the people concerned have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, any person who appears in them wishes any photographs not to be shown, please contact us and we will proceed to remove them as soon as possible. This does not apply to persons who have provided a service in a professional manner.