The Owner undertakes to comply with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of Users. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary in some cases to process their personal data.
SEVILLA FOOTBALL CLUB S.A.D.
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n,
Telephone: +34 954 53 53 53
Purposes for which the data is used and their legitimacy:
- Answering Queries: To answer the queries of Users who contact us through the forms or communication tools available on the Website. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Providing Services: To provide the services requested by the User. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Registration: Processing access as a Registered User of the Website in order to provide the services required. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Sale/Contracting: Managing the process of selling the products or contracting the services selected by the User. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Registration: Procedure by which the User communicates their interest in participating in activities. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Navigation Data: Data collected by our own or third party cookies that may be generated by this Website and which the User may freely choose to activate in full or partially beforehand. Specific information on the processing of data through cookies is provided in the Cookies' Policy. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
The Owner will not be responsible for the processing of information collected by cookies from third party advertising managers, nor will they have access to the data collected by them. The Owner informs that these third parties will process the data for their own purposes depending on each type of cookie and may in turn transfer the information to other service providers or process the data in combination with data collected on other websites or other publishers in order to provide the services entrusted by each of them.
These third parties may be located either within the EU/EEA territory or in non-EU countries, including countries that may not have an adequate level of protection of personal data according to the criteria set by the European Commission.
In any case, the organisations providing the advertising services guarantee that they comply with the applicable provisions on international data transfers and that they have formalised standard contractual clauses, based on the recommendations of the supervisory authorities, with the third parties acting both as processors or sub-processors and as data handlers.
Users who accept the processing of third-party cookie data should be aware that by accepting these terms they are accepting the transfer of data to third parties and the international transfer of their data.
- Human Resources: Data collected in Human Resources forms or attached in files by candidates interested in participating in staff selection processes. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Complaints Channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel form, both from the complainant and from affected third parties, that are necessary for managing the organisation's internal complaints system. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD. In the case of third party data provided in this channel by the User, the legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Communication with Shareholders: Data on the registration or updating of information on the shareholders of the company that are necessary to control the ownership of shares and manage their relationship with the company, including the sending of communications with shareholder-only information. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Commercial Communications: Users who voluntarily accept this option will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any other type of commercial information from the Owner. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Commercial Communications with Information from Third Parties: For Users who voluntarily accept this option, they will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with which the Owner has an agreement. The Owner will carry out this sending and in no case will the User's data be transferred to these third parties. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Personalised Commercial Communications: Users who voluntarily accept this option will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalised commercial information that the Owner may select based on their behaviour, preferences and personal profile. The legal grounds for the processing is the User's consent, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
The User may subsequently object to the receipt of commercial communications at any time by choosing the unsubscribe option in each of the communications they receives. For Registered Users it will also be possible to modify the configuration of their choices regarding the receipt of communications.
The data will be kept for as long as the account remains active and the user does not request deletion of the data in compliance with the applicable legal limitation periods.
There are no provisions for the transfer of Users' personal data collected through this Website to any third party without a legal basis that legitimises such processing.
Rights of Interested Parties:
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with subject "Data Protection", to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating the contact details and sending a copy of their identity document or sending a request by email with subject "Exercise of Rights", to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the same email account provided. Users have the right to withdraw the consent given and have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es).
Data Protection Delegate:
The Data Protection Delegate of the entity is: Grupo Datcon Sur S.L.U., C/ Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, and its contact: email@example.com.
Open Text Fields
The open text fields that, at the User's disposal, may appear in the forms on the Website have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User shall not include in the spaces that the Website may offer as "open text fields", any personal data that may be classified within those data for which a special level of protection is required, such data being understood as, but not limited to, those relating to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, trade union membership, health, racial origin and/or sex life.
The Owner informs the User that the collection of certain data is not compulsory, except in those fields where otherwise indicated by means of an (*). However, failure to provide such data may prevent the provision of all Services linked to such data, releasing the Owner from any liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
Access and Rectification of Personal Data
The User agrees to provide accurate information in relation to their personal data and to keep the data provided to the Owner up to date. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, and the Owner reserves the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may apply in law. The data provided by the User shall be presumed to be correct, so that, in case of erroneous submission of data by the User, the Owner refuses any liability that may cause error or damage to the User or third parties.
Personal data of Third Parties
Users who provide data of a third party assumes all legal liability that may arise from failure to comply with these obligations.
Processing of Personal Data by Third Parties
In relation to the management of the services, Users' data may be processed by companies that provide the Owner with various services, including, among others, shipping, messaging, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that, due to their status as Data Handler, it is indispensable or inevitable that they access or process this data. Under no circumstances will this processing be considered a transfer of data.
Information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree to be confidential, or that which simply concerns the content of such information, shall be considered confidential. The visualisation of data through the Internet does not imply direct access to the same, except with the express consent of the owner on each occasion.
In compliance with the provisions of the current Personal Data Protection regulations, we hereby inform you that photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication we inform you that photographs of people may appear on this Website for promotional purposes and that they have voluntarily agreed to do so. If, in any case, any person appearing in them wishes a photograph not to be shown, please contact us and it will be removed as soon as possible. This clause shall not apply to persons who have provided their image in the context of a professional service or persons who have assigned their image rights to the Owner.
This policy was updated on 21 July 2022.