1.In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Societal Services of Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D., residing at calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005, and with Tax Identification Number A-1035346, is the owner of the website http://www.sevillafc.es. For any inquiry relating to the services you can contact the Oficina de Atención al Sevillista (Sevilla Customer Service) at c/ Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005, Sevilla.
On its website, Sevilla Fútbol Club, S.A.D. offers information related to the type of activity, products and services that it oversees, as well as information on products and services that the client holds with Sevilla Fútbol Club, prior subscription to the corresponding contract and the terms and conditions stated in the contract, as well as other general content.
2.These general conditions regulate access and use of the site http://www.sevillafc.es (hereafter the website) that Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. makes freely available to internet users. Accessing the website implies total acceptance of these conditions. Use of determined services offered on this site will furthermore be governed by the particular conditions specified in each case, which will be understood as accepted if these services are used.
(i)The information provided by Sevilla Fútbol Club must be considered by the user as an introduction, and should not be seen as a determining factor in making decisions, and no responsibility is taken for any such use which could take place, and specifically it must be understood that this information, governed by the current regulations in Spain, is not intended for users who act under other State jurisdictions which require the fulfillment of different requirements when providing, disclosing or publicizing services and/or products.
3.Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates to the information on the website, the configuration and presentation of the website and the conditions of access, being able to limit or not allow access to said information without prior notice.
(ii)In particular, the Club reserves the right to remove, limit or block access to its website when technical problems emerge due to events or circumstances apart from Sevilla Fútbol Club which, in the view of Sevilla Fútbol Club, diminish or remove the standard levels of security adopted so that the website works correctly.
4.Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors when accessing the website or its content, nor that the content will be updated. Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. will carry out all the work needed to correct the errors, re-establish communication and update the content, as long as there is no cause which makes it impossible or difficult to carry out.
(iii)Under no circumstances will Sevilla Fútbol Club be responsible for loss, harm or damage of any kind which occurs on accessing and using the website, including but not limited to those occurring on information systems or caused by the entry of a virus and/or cyber attacks. Nor does Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. take any responsibility for any harm suffered by users because of improper use of the website or in any way responsible for drops, interruptions, absence or defects in telecommunications.
5.Both access to the website and any unpermitted use of the information contained within it is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. will not take responsibility for any consequence, damage or harm which may come about from said access or use. Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. takes no responsibility for security errors which may occur or for damage which may be caused to the user’s information system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored on the aforementioned, as a consequence of:
- the presence of a virus on the user’s computer which is used to connect to the services and content of the website:
- The browser not working well.
- Of the use of un-updated versions of the browser.
(iv)Sevilla Fútbol Club takes no responsibility for the veracity, totality or updating of information which is not of its own making and for which another source is indicated, as is the case for the content of other websites reached through a hyperlink or link from http://www.sevillafc.es, provided to the user as alternative sources of information, which are governed by the terms and conditions of use required by the owners of said websites, for which Sevilla Fútbol Club assumes no responsibility regarding any possible damage originating from the use of cited information. Under no circumstances will these hyperlinks be considered to be a recommendation, sponsorship or distribution on the part of Sevilla Fútbol Club of the information, products and/or services, or, in general, content owned by third parties, offered or divulged by these or in any way.
6.Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. takes no responsibility for content linked on the website, as long as they are not part of the website itself, nor does it guarantee that there will be no viruses or other elements in that content which could cause changes in the technology system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, and takes no responsibility for damage of any kind caused to the user as a result of this.
If any user, client or third party considers the content or services provided by the linked pages illicit or to harm the goods or rights of the user, a client or a third party liable to receive compensation, and, in particular, they include:
- Activities or content liable to be considered criminal based on Spanish law
- Activities or content which violates intellectual or industrial property
- Activities or content that put public order, criminal investigation, public security or national defence in danger
- Activities or content which put the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the non-discrimination principal, and the protection of health and infancy in danger.
You will be able to communicate this to the address indicated in General Information.
7. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only if it is in compliance with the following conditions:
- It is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- It is done with the sole intention of obtaining the information contained within the website for personal and private use. Using it with commercial intentions or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling is expressly prohibited.
- None of the content on the website is modified in any way.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that go with it.
8.The intellectual property rights of the web page http://www.sevillafc.es, its font, design, logos, audio archives, software archives, navigation structure, database and the distinct elements in the content entitled Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. to which corresponds the exclusive exercising of the rights of use in whichever form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
9.Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights referring to its products and services, and specifically to those relative to the registered brand. With respect to the quoting of third party products and services, Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. recognises in favour of its ownership the corresponding rights or responsibilities of Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. in relation to back up, sponsorship or recommendation on the behalf of Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. not being what is demonstrated explicitly.
10.The non-authorised use of the information found on the web, its reproduction, as such the damage of the intellectual property or industrial rights of Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. will provoke legally established responsibilities.
11. Every link to a third party on the web should be to the home page, keeping “deep links” specifically prohibited, the “framing” and any other use of the content on the website, in favour of non-authorised third parties.
12. Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. and the user, with the express rejection of any other jurisdiction, is under that of the courts and tribunals in the area in which Sevilla Fútbol Club is registered for whichever controversy could come about from access or use of the web. In the event that the user resides outside Spain, Sevilla Fútbol Club and the user submit themselves, with the express rejection of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).”
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
“By virtue of the order of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of the protection of personal data, we inform you that by completing this form your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated under the name “clients and/or providers” owned by Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D., with the aim of providing the required services and if it were to send applicable information material relating to that service as in activities that this entity involves itself in.
You can exercise your rights of access, alteration, cancellation and opposition via email correspondence addressed to email@example.com or via written correspondence addressed to SEVILLA FÚTBOL CLUB S.A.D., C/ Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n CP. 41005, Sevilla.”