The Andalusian Regional Government has allowed a maximum stadium capacity of 40% for the first game of the 2021/22 La Liga season against Rayo Vallecano on Sunday at 22:15. Social distancing between fans is also required.
MORE THAN 16,000 SUPPORTERS CAN ATTEND THE GAME AGAINST RAYO VALLECANO AT THE SÁNCHEZ-PIZJUÁN
The safety and health of Sevilla FC fans and employees as well as complying with the sanitary measures are of the upmost importance as the 2021/22 season kicks off.
Fans will have to wear FFP2 face masks at all time, and social distancing will be in place between seats. Eating and smoking in the stadium are not permitted and fans should bring their own water if they wish to do so (50cl maximum). The stadium's bars will remain closed.
Season ticket holders who wish to attend the game against Rayo Vallecano must apply by registering via the following link: https://taquillas.sevillafc.es/aforo-reducido/inscripcion.
- Season ticket holders can apply individually or in groups of two or three, provided that their season tickets are of the same category.
- The draw will consider the holder's seat number, so that if he or she is selected, they will be seated in the same area as their usual seat.
- Registration for the draw can be done between 19:00 on Wednesday, August 11, up until 20:00 on Thursday, August 12. The draw will then take place and the details of those who can attend will be announced.
- Tickets will be digital and will include: name and surname, stadium area, row, seat, how to access the stadium as well as a recommended entry time, as well as the required sanitary protocol and regulations.
- Only the digital ticket will allow access to the stadium. The club has set up a ticket office for season ticket holders who cannot download their ticket. The office will be open from 19:15 on Sunday, August 15.
- Digital tickets for the first league game will be sent electronically via email on Friday, August 13.