ONLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
The entire process is done in a secure environment. Once the data is confirmed, you will be able to access to the card payment method..
- There will be no changes, refunds or cancellations of the purchases made, either by Ticket Office, Telephone Sales or Internet
- Access to the site without title will not be allowed, where there will be access control.
- Ever since 2015-16 season, children under 5 years of age also need an access title to access to the stadium.
- There are no age discount tickets.
- There is no discount for colletives or groups.
For any further questions or queries, please, do not hesitate to contact us at the Fan Attention Office at +34 9126.96.36.199
Wed 19 Jan - 21:30 h
MestallaValencia CFvs.Sevilla FCNot available
Sat 22 Jan - 18:30 h
Ramón Sánchez-PizjuánSevilla FCvs.RC CeltaNot available
Sat 05 Feb - 16:15 h
El SadarC.A. Osasunavs.Sevilla FCNot available
Sun 13 Feb - 17:00 h
Ramón Sánchez-PizjuánSevilla FCvs.Elche CFNot available
Thu 17 Feb - 21:00 h
Ramón Sánchez-PizjuánEuropa LeagueSevilla FCvs.D. ZagrebNot available
TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Purchased tickets may be collected at the Stadium’s Main Ticket Office, during the opening hours established for each match (you can find this information included among the general information for each match).
TICKETS FOR SUPPORTERS OF VISITING TEAMS
Sections S46 and S38 in the upper deck of Gol Sur are reserved for visiting supporters, especially during matches against rivals from Andalusia, Real Madrid C.F., F.C. Barcelona, and UEFA Europa League matches.
Therefore, if they are requested they will not be available for purchase at the Ticket Office, and these tickets must be acquired through the visiting clubs.
TICKETS FOR SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS (ACTIVATION)
Matches labelled “Fuera de Abono” are included in the season ticket and season ticket holders will require only their season pass to access the match.